Anesthesia Mergers, Acquisitions and Take-Overs;
Why Now and How Does This Affect Me?
Join us Sunday, October 5th, at TANA’s 77th Annual Meeting
for internationally known speaker
Larry Hornsby, CRNA, BSN, and AANA Past President
Topics covered will include:
- similarities and differences between an acquisition, a merger, and a takeover of an anesthesia group, department or facility
- understanding the financial aspects and the market pressures that have made anesthesia and healthcare in general a target for venture capitalist groups to seek opportunities for investment in this market
- overview of the impact on CRNA practice, salaries and benefits and how CRNAs might position themselves better as individuals and groups to handle the issues created.
As a business owner, Mr. Hornsby has owned and managed numerous health related companies:
- Anesthesia Billing Company – Two beta testing sites for automated anesthesia records
- Anesthesia Consulting Services – management, billing and operating room efficiency
- Multiple anesthesia companies providing anesthesia services to hospitals, surgery centers, and physician practices
- Anesthesia Recruitment/Placement company
- Anesthesia Education Seminar Business
CRNAs and Students, you won’t want to miss this presentation! Larry will also speak on Saturday, October 4.
Register now for TANA’s 77th Annual Meeting October 3-5 2014 at the
Embassy Suites Murfreesboro Hotel and Conference Center
There are many exciting things planned for our convention this year!
Weekly updates will be coming your way….
Click here to go to the TANA website convention page to register for the meeting, see a current schedule, or to make an online hotel reservation.
Hotel reservation can also be made now by calling 615-890-4464 or 1-800-Embassy but you must ask for the TN Association of Nurse Anesthetists’ special group rate that will be offered until September 10th. These rooms fill up fast!
Feel free to call the TANA office with questions at 615-329-3450.